Game Rewards Missing

Yesterday while playing halo 4 i unlocked a avitar item. I went to check it out and all my items i have earned from games were gone. I have the avitar items i have purchaced and when i go to the rewards tab its shows them. It also shows them on my hard drive but when i go to the avitar section to put them on they are no where.

Thanks

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hi there, Bwa! We're sorry to hear about your trouble, but this is the wrong forum. You'll want to reach out here on how to Manage your Xbox LIVE account: forums.xbox.com/.../12.aspx. We'll move your thread there. All the best!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey there Bwa! 343 is aware of the issues around the Avatar items and are working on it. In the meantime, we've seen users have luck with earning the achievement tied to the Avatar award again and then it works properly. Can you give that a try and let us know if it helps? Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.

are u serious... redue the achievements.... we shouldnt have to... just fix it... and u cant redue getting to level 2 in halo 4 when ur level 66 idiot.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi October Sky!  We always want to get folks back to their content as quickly as possible.  Are you experiencing issues with an Avatar award currently?  If you make a fresh new thread, we'll be happy to help you out with it!

Sorry this didn't help.