Game progress disapering! Help please!

Hey, i bought Gears Of War 3 when it came out and got many achievments, weapon skins, charachters and such. At this time my xbox live didnt work so I played without being signed in the xbox live gold, but I played signed in to my regular profile. (wich is a working xboxlive-account, but my internet didnt work at the time). Ive played like 30 hours I think.

Today I fixed the connection problem but when I tried to sign it didnt work so i just recovered my gamertag. (nothing special, just recovered like I to when I play on my friends consoles). When i stared GoW3 all my progress was gone! It was like i never played the game before. Both on the consoles and xbox.com its like ive never played gears of war 3. Even on "my console" > "memory" I cant find my savefiles or anything about GoW3.

Someone please help me, is it possible the retrieve my progress? It was like 30 hours of gameplay so im not feeling like playing it all over aga

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

It's not possible to retrieve it other than by playing again.

When you recover your profile from Live it restores it as it was the last time you connected. So if you recover your profile before updating any offline play to the service, that means the achievements are gone for good. 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.