GAME pre-purchase in store

Went in store today to pre pay for xboxone they bring out xbox scan it then give u ticket that corresponds to that box I was number 10 in today so close but have to wait till Friday :( have to work Friday:( going to pick it up early in morning on the way to work!!!!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'm going straight from work tonight...... hurry up Friday ffs :)

Number 2 in my store.

You see the price of the games!!!! Even by games standards.... O.o

Forza is 54.99

Battlefield 4 is 54.99

Ghosts is 59.99!! Although its £40 when purchased with the console.

I got forza day one with battlefield 4 value pack.

only got one game asassins creed 4 plus of course fifa 14 which is free ive got family mortgage bills etc  wife not happy but she get over it in the end:) when we first got married it was choice between PS2 or washing machine!!!!!!! PS2 won

^ husband of the year right here.  I feel sorry for your wife.  I'm married and if my wife was upset over me purchasing something there is no way I would still go and get it. people like you are the reason marriages fail. Shame on you.

Lol she has hands, she could hand wash for a bit.

No marriges fail because of adultery,mental physical abuse!!! Don't worry this console cost me £1000 my wife gets £500 to spend on what she wants I learnt that the fisrt time round LOL

I've been down to pre purchase mine as well and was very surprised by the price of the games! Can't wait to pick it up but sure I have been overcharged. Hit the Premium Bundle which they said was 509.99 and I've been charged 519.99. Also bought Ghosts and have been charged 60 quid and not 40. Do u have to actually buy the COD bundle to get it for 40 quid?

I'm number 44 although they said it didn't start at 0 so hopefully I'm not too far down the numbers, on the home stretch now and can't wait for midnight launch but also wary about midnight launch.

I'm number 5 on my ticket today, should be in and out of the shop pretty fast :-)

Number 8 me. Don't think that will make a difference when u get it. Think you'll just queue in the pre purchase line and they'll match your raffle ticket to the bags the have ready.