Game Pre-orders start shipping (Via DPD)

Just got my DPD tracking email for my Xbox One Day One Edition Pre-order from Game.

It says it'll be delivered tomorrow and they're currently (9:09am) 'awaiting receipt of my parcel' in Newbury.

Game themselves said delivery could be any time between 8am and 6pm, fingers crossed it's closer to the former!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 50 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

What is your estimated delivery date? Mines has to make it to Belfast, and it is currently sitting in Birmingham hub :( estimated delivery 25th.. Damn you DPD.. Damn you Currys!!!!!!!!!

Me to lol

mine was picked up from asda and is in Nottingham hope dpd deliver it early it says in between 0800 and 1800 hrs

Argh, mines with SimplyGames via DPD and i don't have a tracking number!

I'm already clicking on the DPD tracking link every 5 mins lol

And me, shame its not changing the result

As Plat said, DPD are a good courier so im sure you'll be fine.

-

Come tomorrow you will be able to track it and it will show you the drivers location as well as where you are in the drivers "queue" so to speak.

-

EG: you are delivery number 50. The driver is currently on delivery number 45.

-

Quite a cool feature.

DPD are the best delivery company around so your X1 is in good hands

DPD are great at tracking - I had Parcel Force for launch day delivery for my 360, and it never turned up! In the end, the depot manager had to admit that one of his employees must have stolen it as it was checked into the depot, but never checked out (and it had disappeared).

Just had my  email from Simplygames . Confirming delivery tomorrow but no dpd yet...