GAME pre orders not dispatching?

So me and my mate have pre ordered dead island from GAME. I pre ordered mine over a month ago. With 2 days to go I have had no email saying that it has been dispatched and no payment has been taken? Im slightly worried about it. Do you think it has something to do with the site being updated?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Ring them to check maybe?

As above, give their customer service a call to get an update, sometimes the account page on their website is very slow at updating, I have recieved pre-orders in the past from them and even after delivery of it the page still didnt show it had even left yet. Game may use the evening to do all their mailing so it may take their system some time to send confirmation of dispatch, best way to check would be to check your bank account, if payment has been taken then the game is on its way as they only take payment on point of despatch..they take payment then send out game

Ill give it till tomorrow evening. Its first class postage so being dispatched tomorrow evening will get here in time.

I have the same problem i ordered it a month ago with aload of other games and none of them say dispatched.

"TO EVERYONE: Your preorders will reach you for launch day so you can all take a huge sigh and relax. Thanks for your patience." From GameDigital on Twitter

So what heppens when you have pre orders for like mw3 and want to change it to mw3 Hardend

last message from them was yesterday about deleting preorders - said they're still working on it

Still isnt dispatched!!! I like it how someone I know who pre ordered last week has had his dispatched and I pre ordered 2 months ago and it hasnt been!!! Ill be cancelling my FIFA pre order from them.