GAME not stocking Resident evil ORC

Ok GAME are in real big trouble now, for some mad reason i actually still supported them and i put down a pre-order for the new resident evil game out in 2 weeks, but surprise surprise they will not be taking any stock for that either as they can't afford to buy new stock.

Only way they are making money now is selling off pre-owned games really cheap to try get the cash for the bill later this month.

So you can pretty much rule out any new game coming out soon, looks like i'll just be sticking with shopto from now on as they are much better for prices and even pre-orders bonus's now.

I actually had £6 something on my GAME reward card so i just spent it on microsoft points online now before they go bust and would of lost my £6 haha

If anyone has any money on their GAME reward card or gift card then i advise you to go spend it now before its too late and they close down.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Their stock was worth less than 1p a share on closing yesterday,i am guessing they won`t last 2 weeks.

You didn't realise GAME was dying?

I better spend my £25 credit Ive got with Gamestation as they are owned by Game, so they will probably go under soon.

[quote user="Custard Trout"]

You didn't realise GAME was dying?

[/quote]

You would think he would by now, this is about the third topic he has started about Game not getting stock, it's getting kind of boring now.

I knew they were having problems but didn't think it was this bad.

If GAME and gamestation close down then there won't be anywhere to buy games from in my town apart from HMV but i'm not paying their mug off prices.

hehe mug off prices

I only buy pre owned from game shops,all new games i buy from supermarkets as they are a lot cheaper.

Why does everyone keep saying GAME prices are too high? they are the same as everywhere else 98% of the time, i don't know where everyone else is buying from but every day 1 release i buy from GAME is £39.99 which is the same price as anywhere else or maybe some online places do it for like £37 but whats a couple of pounds?

i buy my games from either tesco or asda on day one and most of the time they are £34.99 or less.

saving £5 on any game is enough for me to avoid game shops.

I must admit i did get mass effect 3 for £32.90 from Tesco but that was only because i used a £5 discount voucher on their website, otherwise it would of been £37.90 which wouldn't really make me pick them over GAME if they had stocked it.