Game keeps freezing on Xbox 360

Hi.

FIFA 14 keeps freezing everytime my opponent disconnects through dashboard/turn off console - but only on Xbox 360.

And I've heard many people who don't have a problem on this console, so I was wondering if there is anything I could try to change with the Xbox to stop it freezing (it happens 100% of the times and I lose the game because of it)

I tried to contact EA costumer support but I don't think they actually exist - this is how the freeze looks:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HN3t3lrHX2Q

Maybe it's because the memory of the Xbox that causes this? I don't know - but I'm just keen to find out if I can do anything at all, or the game is just permanently broken.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

have you tried to clear the system cache? settings system storage hovor over HDD (hard drive) hit Y clear system cache hit yes

hope that helps:)

Computer person... also a Mopar technician.
CEO of Independent LLC

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Thx for the suggestion, tried it out but after all I think there is nothing that can fix this. The game is simply broken and it's not something with my Xbox.

It started freezing 3 weeks ago after the other person left, but I noticed that it froze earlier and earlier in the process as it managed to go further than "Please wait" in the start. Will just have to stop playing it for now - thx again.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.