Game freezes when I sign into my profile

I was playing Assassin's Creed 4 Freedom Cry dlc today and I ended up getting the Firepower achievement for killing 5 guards with one blunderbuss shot, the cheevo popped and my console froze, I rebooted the system and continued to play with no further interruptions or freezes, however when I completed the dlc and I had achieved 100% synchronization and the credits began to roll I wondered why no achievements were coming up, for completing all mission, doing a certain objective on the final mission, and finally for achieving 100% synchronization in all mission. I completed all of this in my one playthrough that took me about 7 hours. Now, as soon as I got back to the game my console froze again. I rebooted it and this time I'd sign into live like normal, but whenever I ran a game it would kick me offline and wouldn't allow me back on live, but returning to the dashboard would sign me back in, I took this as my profile being corrupted and deleted my profile and recovered it, now I can't even run a game without my console freezing. I tried to start the game and THEN sign in and as soon as my profile signs in the console freezes again, I've deleted and recovered profile several times, I've cleared my cache, and I've uninstalled and re-installed the disc. I don't know what else to do and I would really like my profile and achievements to show up. Help please.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

Hey chaosdpunk7193.

-

Could you try this screen freeze solution please?

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-360-screen-freeze

-

If nothing there helps you, barring any other advice (it looks like you've tried most of the normal troubleshooting steps already), your console will most likely need service. You can get a service request set up here.

https://myservice.xbox.com

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey PalZer0, I tried every solution suggested in the link you gave me and it says I need my console serviced, but I don't understand how that could be the case, only Assassin's Creed 4 freezes when the game loads up, it's only the one game, none of my other games give me this issue, how could this warrant the entire console needing serviced?

Sorry this didn't help.

In that case, you may need to wait for a game update from Ubisoft. I had a similar issue with ilomilo where it would always freeze the console at a certain point in the game.

-

You can always reach out to Ubisoft support so that they know there's an issue. They may even be able to help you troubleshoot it further.

http://support.ubi.com

Sorry this didn't help.

Yeah I submitted a support ticket and earlier I spoke to xbox support, they tried everything and suggested I contact Ubisoft, but they are closed today so I just have to wait I guess.

Sorry this didn't help.