GAME FIFA 12 pre order not arrived?

Has anyone elses FIFA 12 pre order not arrived? My mate who pre ordered it and lives near me has got his but I havent got mine. I went up to the royal mail center and they have nothing. Ive seen on GAMES twitter that many people are complaining about it. I rang up and after 30 mins I got cut off.

Last time I ever pre order from GAME.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

i can recomend www.shopto.net for your next pre orders matey,pre ordered my copy of fifa on tuesday this week it was dispatched on wednesday and arrived yesterday.

go to a local shop instead of the big names, got my mine on wednesday

Have you considered it may be the post office or the postal service??

Not once have GAME ever let me down. My fifa12 came yesterday. I think nearly all mine ordered have either come the day  before or on the day. Im keeping on with them.

I just phoned my son and his copy didn't arrive today from GAME, this is the second time in as many weeks that he's not got a game on release day from them, needless to say he's ordering from elsewhere from now on.

Yeah, ever heard of a shop guarantee day one, i got mine from asda last night for 27 quid.

Not got round to playing it yet, but im going to haver a blast tonight with a few mates and beers.

asda are doing an offer on boxing day. I would strongly suggest going then too mate.. its along the lines of £50 for a 50" tv. Doing a offer to attract loads in..if it is this itll be mental

I highly doubt that's true and if it is its probably like 5 TVs and they will be sold within seconds most likely to the staff.

Alot of complaints on EA forums about game pre-orders.

Cancel and buy from a shop.

Really my Asda had it at 35 quid

[quote user="Alchemist Don"]

I highly doubt that's true and if it is its probably like 5 TVs and they will be sold within seconds most likely to the staff.

[/quote][quote user="Alchemist Don"]

Im only going off what I have been told by the wife..... who is an optician at one of the asda walmarts. If it turns out right I will be getting her to save one for me heh!

[/quote]