* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Go buy a ps4 then

[quote user="vG Ghostz"]

Go buy a ps4 then

[/quote]

Read the article :P it's actually positive.

the whole 'war' over PS vs Xbox is childish at best.  Who cares.   Buy and play what you enjoy, don't let less important things like graphics, or performance be your sole factor in deciding.  Look at the games and your gaming and entertainment interests and let that guide you.  

I enjoy Forza and Halo, and they are solely on the Xbox, so the X1 is my natural choice.  Whereas Playstation has nothing going for it that isn't already on Xbox.

how was it posetive i read it and he said ps4 is 50percent more powerful. i aint getting offended im just saying if you like the s4 is more powerful then go buy one. me im getting a xboxone aint bothered which has more power all that matters to me is the games

you read the whole page? both articles? plus all I said was it was an interesting read, calm down

im pretty sure its come out that ms handicapped some devs by not giving them all of the tools and dev kits they had available, because they were upset with the nda leaks that occured before the x360 launch.

-

it has been some what collaborated by the fact that developers like ubisoft saying how much farther along ps4 was, but low and behold we still havent seen games running on a ps4, while x1 has launch units completed already.

-

this would explain the major difference that a few devs mention, but is absolutely no where to be seen in the actual games themselves.

So that guy who claimed the PS4 is 50% more powerful also said the 360 was more powerful? Did I miss something?

[quote user="Lord Dirt"]

LOL, got to love people on here that get so offended for no reason!

[/quote]

If in reference to what I said,  offended? not even remotely close.  But if stating my view over the whole war is considered being offended to you, then whatever floats your boat.  It takes a LOT for me to even get the slightest bit offended.  My skin is quite thick , and given my lifestyle and interests, it is unlikely I could be offended.

[quote user="VerrucktSchakal"]

[quote user="Lord Dirt"]

LOL, got to love people on here that get so offended for no reason!

[/quote]

If in reference to what I said,  offended? not even remotely close.  But if stating my view over the whole war is considered being offended to you, then whatever floats your boat.  It takes a LOT for me to even get the slightest bit offended.  My skin is quite thick , and given my lifestyle and interests, it is unlikely I could be offended.

[/quote]

sorry, it wasnt to you but the other guy who told me to go buy a PS4

[quote user="Favious M"]

So that guy who claimed the PS4 is 50% more powerful also said the 360 was more powerful? Did I miss something?

[/quote]

that made me scratch my head too.