Game Completion Suggestions

Hello there,

I am unsure if this is in the right thread or not, but oh well.

What my title is proposing, is that to reward you for gaining all the achievements in one game, you are given an Avatar T-Shirt that says something like 'I Completed *fill in game* 100%' or something like that. 

What does everyone else think? Is this a good idea or not?

Many thanks

~Puredoomrngr

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Anything free is an added bonus---So yes mate not a bad idea.  Plus the gaming companys would see it as advertisement for there games!!

I think that is also a great idea. I am not really a fan of achievements but I know a lot of players out there are.

I guess there already is similar things, such as avi award items for certain achivements.

[quote user="puredoomrngr"]What my title is proposing, is that to reward you for gaining all the achievements in one game, you are given an Avatar T-Shirt that says something like 'I Completed *fill in game* 100%' or something like that. [/quote]

The biggest problem with this idea is the cheats.

for example your achievement list contains many online achievements that you managed to get while offline,and others including going from 0-10 prestige on w@w and finishing black ops on veteran difficulty in one day.

Just noticed your bio too,you might need some more cross`s if your being honest.

I think its a great idea. Any little incentive to a gamer like that is great, especially if its free!