GAME charging for LA Noire bonus pre-order content!?

Link...

Crazy if true...

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

That's GAME for you, always trying to get more money off people.

But if you order it online, it should be free.

Pre ordered mine online so get the dlc free.

i always pre order Online from game because when they e-mail my pre order code i e-mail them back saying i ain't got one and i get a new code that i give to friends.

It has worked on every game i have bought this year so far

Its a joke, but guess companys can ask for whatever they want for their items. People will be willing to pay it sooo.

If they try this with me i'll just walk straight back out and get it somewhere else.

Bit off topic but for anyone who has ordered with shopto they are processing my order so i reckon it will be dispatched tomorrow so i should have it by thursday...

I'd like to see more evidence of this, since this is the first I've heard of it!!  If its the case that you've pre-ordered the game, then you should receive the extras for free, like in all cases?  

I have to say, if its the case that you pick up certain content on pre-order, but it becomes available on XBOX Live for a price  shortly afterwards, then there's not much anyone can do about it - if they want it, they pay for it.

Correction: I've just read the linky you've put in - the OP on the other site stated that he either bought the normal edition for £39.99, or "The Naked City" edition for £41.99, which will have extras, and comes in a snazzy box.

To me, that seems pretty standard.  Perhaps there's a misunderstanding with what was constituted as pre-order extras, and limited edition extras?

There is no limited edition. Naked City was advertised in store both Game & Gamstation as a pre-order bonus.

serious GAME havnt I gave you enough money this year???