GAME are now selling EA games.

In case anyone wants to shop at GAME again they are now selling games that have been published by EA games. Mass Effect 3 has appeared on the website now among many other EA titles.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

There still expensive as ever, clearly they haven't learnt there lesson.

Final Fantasy 13-2 £39.99 new online lol £15 elsewhere

They will end up back exactly where they were a few weeks ago. While the pricing is the same, people will just continue to shop elsewhere. 

[quote user="xchris2009x"]

There still expensive as ever, clearly they haven't learnt there lesson.

Final Fantasy 13-2 £39.99 new online lol £15 elsewhere

[/quote]

£ 42.99 at HMV so they're undercutting the High Street Competition.

I can find stupid prices on Shopto.net.

Even before GAME went into Administration they often had some great deals on older games.

Az

Mass Effect 3 is £24.99 as is SSX.

[quote user="Azrael008uk"]

Even before GAME went into Administration they often had some great deals on older games.

Az

[/quote]

Bollocks. 

Nah you're alright thanks, I'll shop elsewhere where it is cheaper, and save some of my hard earned cash instead.

[quote user="Zvonareva"]

They will end up back exactly where they were a few weeks ago. While the pricing is the same, people will just continue to shop elsewhere. 

[/quote]

Yep! ..

Also I'd be interested to see what their like now for their trade in prices, in the months before it all went wrong you could go into HMV, Blockbusters on the High St and get £5-10 more trade in value on most of the 'newer' titles.

ME3 will be a 2nd hand trade in copy.

There trade in prices have been good for me recently but they still have the deal on where you get an extra £10 for trading in 3 games, don't know what will happen after though.

[quote user="LoftyBee"]

[quote user="Zvonareva"]

[/quote]

Yep! ..

Also I'd be interested to see what their like now for their trade in prices, in the months before it all went wrong you could go into HMV, Blockbusters on the High St and get £5-10 more trade in value on most of the 'newer' titles.

[/quote]

Exactly.

-

I hate to be a negative nelly but I doubt them re-stocking EA titles will get that out of this hole they dug for themselves... I know I won't be using them still.