Game activated on wrong account

I have problem with a GFWL game i just activated. 

I merged my old over 10 year old hotmail account years ago with my xbox account. But today when i activated the PC Version Iron Brigade on my xbox account it didn't register with xbox account but with a hidden xbox account which i can access with my old hotmail address. This is now the only fu****** game on this account and i have would have to add all my friends again with this account, not to mention the gamersscore which won't be counted on the right account. Any chance to completely merge the accounts, which i thought i did already years ago since i never created the GFWL account on the hotmail account, or transfer the license of the game to the correct account? 

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 11 Applies to:

Hey Nakorson! I'm afraid there is no way to merge two accounts but we should be able to get the old hotmail address assigned to your main Gamertag again! In order to do this, you'll need to use or create an alternate email address. This will allow you to change the WLID for the new Gamertag to this alternate account and leave the old hotmail address free for your original account. If you have trouble with this process, or are concerned you may I would suggest dialing up phone support for your region so they can walk you through it. As you can only make one WLID change per 30 days! Let us know how it goes. :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

GFWL: 1-877-274-4349 in US/CA. Don't have any of the other numbers, sorry.

Sorry this didn't help.

Talking to a level one rep won't help you if you can even be helped you need to request tier 2 support they will try to avoid doing that so ask for a supervisor until you get them to give you one.

nWo for Life

Sorry this didn't help.

Once it's registered to an account, as far as I'm aware there is no way to transfer it to another. You could try calling 1-800-4MY-XBOX and see if support can do anything for you though. Good luck!

Sorry this didn't help.