Game 20% trade in

Just a quick one.......

Does anyone know if Game are doing 20% extra on trade in ???

I am aware of the price comparison as I usually do it with CEX........and each time Game have always matched the price....( CEX always give me the higher price)

Cheers for any info

Maccadooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Yes mate, ends the 19th according to my game app.

Cheers Mark - much appreciated....hopefully see you some time on the battlefield !!!

Only with 3 or more titles at once

these titles can be anyones though - can't they ??

Correct how ever T&Cs apply

20% Extra in store credit When you Trade-in 3 or more games on Xbox 360 & PS3 Terms and Conditions: Offer Ends 19/11/2013. Offer only available in stores only. 20% Extra Trade-in value will be given when you Trade-in 3 or more PS3 & Xbox 360 games. Offer applies to PS3 & Xbox 360 games only. To trade-in; all games must be in good working order and of satisfactory quality. Hardware, Accessories are excluded from this promotion. Imported games/consoles/devices are excluded from Trade-ins. Games must be in original packaging. Cash trade-in value may vary. Ask staff for details. Trade-in offers are open to members of the public only and GAME reserves the right to refuse any offer to anyone believed to be representing a trade buyer. The Managers decision is final. Trade-in and cash prices are subject to change. Photo ID is required for CASH trade-ins only. You will need to provide two forms of ID: 1. Valid Photo Driving License, Valid Passport, Valid Military I.D. card or Government recognized photo PASS card 2. A utility bill dated within the last 3 months. So please check with your local store for their local council requirements. The offer can be withdrawn at any time without prior notice. The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers in store. This does not affect your statutory rights.

cheers for that Viral