Future of Xbox and Live

I am hoping since speculations say that the Xbox 720 will be 10 times as powerful than the 360 it should include the following.

Triple-Screen adapter, Bluray drive, SSD instead of HDD, 3D gaming, Kinect 2.0, more sound decoder and Windows 8-like interface.

Who would like to play Call of Duty Black Ops 2 in full 1080p, 3D gaming and Dolby Digital TrueHD (7.1) on 3 Surround (180 degrees) 55" Crystal Clear HDTVs to give you a real simulation of Shooting, Driving, and other games.

I know I would. ;)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

3D doesn't depend on the console.  There are already games that have 3D, it just has to be activated in the settings.

The console would have to be 3D capable. just as with 3D and non 3D blu-ray players and TV's along with the content.

nice wishlist you have... You wont get all of that im sure but some you may

nWo for Life

I rather not have constant 3D. They'll give you a real headache.

3D is overrated...everything sounds good tho

Console specs rarely impress me anymore because it doesnt matter how powerful your console is, it's still only going to be as good as the games being developed. Even this gen. Very few games have probably completely tapped into the consoles true potential. Mainly because multi-plats have inferior development.

he same goes for the other camp as well. Blu-Ray was supposed to be the greatest thing to happen to gaming this gen. But how many games even take advantage of it? And how many PS3 games are even in real 1080p?

It's all up to the developers to make good use of a console. Problem is in this age of gaming, developers do whatever they can to cut corners so they can save a buck on development costs.

[quote user="Murderstyle75"]

Console specs rarely impress me anymore because it doesnt matter how powerful your console is, it's still only going to be as good as the games being developed. Even this gen. Very few games have probably completely tapped into the consoles true potential. Mainly because multi-plats have inferior development.

he same goes for the other camp as well. Blu-Ray was supposed to be the greatest thing to happen to gaming this gen. But how many games even take advantage of it? And how many PS3 games are even in real 1080p?

It's all up to the developers to make good use of a console. Problem is in this age of gaming, developers do whatever they can to cut corners so they can save a buck on development costs.

[/quote]What I can't stand about this gen, is devs releasing a half finished product with the hopes of fixing their mess in the form of a patch or two on day 1 of release, or worse yet, in the form of DLC and charge you for it!

I agree with what you are saying here.  The games are only going to be as good as the dev makes them, however, it never hurts to give them a serious power horse of a system for the devs to take advantage of. :)