Full Twitch operation/streaming coming to xbox one March 11th

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

app lookos great. i'm very excited it made it out for titanfall and allows archiving.

Microsoft knows what they're doing. Unlike $ony who just slaps a twitch app on the systems and calls it a days work. Lol.

Yay! Now you guys can watch my awesomeness LIVE! :D :D :D

yep twitch on ps4 crap rushed job.now on the xbox it looks sexy

this was on the ps4 forum

because we getter better twitch and updates lolssssssssss

Its all going towards Xbox at the moment and nothing from sonyv what so ever. I really do believe Xbox is going to turn this around. Sorry if I sound like a fanboy its not intended. Just all I here is sales and ps4 is 2 million ahead Xbox has only released in 13 countries. Game on as they say and nothing like as one sided as the misguided would have u believe

I have to hand it to Microsoft, it certainly shows they are a bigger company with more money, when you look at the differences and integration of two apps side by side. Added the update on March 11th, and some exclusive game with robots in ;) Oh and new sdk

@GG

wanna stream with me on march 11th?

Oh Lord. Now I gotta deal with all these, hey loooooook at me! game play videos.

Titanfall getting much support. Better not bomb.

It's about time...watching twitch and ustream on PS4 has actually been pretty cool and I wasn't even interested before. I've seen some "interesting" things on the Playroom streams.

I will say that I d o like how nice the YouTube app looks and works on my ONE. Word!