Full Transfer...

A few years ago a friend of mine whom I was living with at the time had a 14 year old son, who while I was at work decided to do some weird thing with my achievements. At the time I was legitimately at 48,000 or so. He somehow brought them up without my consent to 148,000. When I got home from work, he told me about them. Mind you I'm in my mid 30s and I play games solely for fun. Not for the competitive nature. I was quite annoyed, but didn't put much thought into it afterwards. 
A few months later my achievements were reset and marked as cheating. After looking into this issue, I understand that I cannot reset or revoke this. Which I am fine with. I understand the issue, though it is out of my hands.
Nonetheless, I was wondering if it were possible to create a new account. Trash my old account and start all over again. However, with that, I'd need to take all my purchases with me. 138 Arcade games and a good 12 or so on demand games. Not to mention all other purchase history. A good 600 or so rock band songs. Many many add-ons to other games. I have transferred my licenses a couple months ago due to buying a new xbox for myself and my wife. Her account is fairly new and she enjoys playing for achievements. Frankly, I don't care about them, but if she enjoys them, then why not. We play old arcade games and she's getting the achievements and not seeing me get them. For the old achievements are null and void.
Sorry this is so long, but does anyone know if I am able to create a new live account, trash my old one, carry everything with me and start fresh??

TheBaIIoonKnot 

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Nothing can be transferred between accounts. So if you start a new account, you would have to start over on everything. You can still use most of your content while you are still using the same console.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.