Frustration with xbox one preorder

Well, I preordered my xbox one months ago from Microsoft.  UPS said it was out for delivery at 7am on Friday.  By the time I left for work at 3:45pm it still hadn't arrived.  When I got home that night I got a note that they tried to deliver it at 6:26pm, and this is from a UPS warehouse 20 minutes from my house.  I went down on Saturday to get it from UPS, but, of course, they are closed until Monday.  So I'm sure they'll try to redeliver it on Monday when I'm at work, then maybe Tuesday when I'm at work.  So, I'm stuck having paid for an xbox one that I can get because Microsoft chose to send it to me through a lousy shipper that won't allow me to adjust the shipping schedule without paying extra money and I probably won't be able to get it until after Thanksgiving.  I would love to cancel my order and get my money back, but can't find anything on any websites to get any sort of satisfaction.  So, I just decided to vent here and warn everyone away from ordering anything from Microsoft unless you have the time to sit around all day for delivery.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

on the door tag you can mark the option to leave it pick it up from the warehouse.  Flip over the infonotice paper and just sign that.