From Xbox Live to Xbox Live Gold

I have paid for XBox Live Gold membership but it still functions like I don't have Gold membership. I have paid for 12months and 3 weeks in it has still not corrected itself. What do I do?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

It's shows on Xbox live.com that you are a gold member.  What functions of the XBL gold are you not able to access?  Either way, I highly recommend calling Xbox directly since you'll have to discuss sentive information (how you paid, payment information, etc.)  1-800-4-MYXBOX  (1-800-469-9269).

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey buofasa! Can you tell us what message or error you're seeing when you try to connect to Xbox LIVE? There are a few things you can try but it depends on that message!

If you're seeing that you can't play LIVE because you're not gold, try re-downloading your profile by following the steps in our support doc on how to Download, move, or delete your Xbox LIVE profile.

Or, if you're seeing that you can't connect to Xbox LIVE because of a connection error, run through our Xbox LIVE Connection wizard - I get an error message when I try to connect to Xbox LIVE! Let us know what you find and if either step helps. :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.