From Good reputation to Avoid Me overnight?

Please don't send an automated feedback response.

I think you guys pinned the wrong person. Could be wrong but I don't know.

Today around an hour ago I got a message from Xbox Live saying I now have an Avoid Me reputation. I don't see how because I've been careful of what I do sense the week communication suspension a few weeks ago. And last night I looked at my profile so I could change it to " Appear Offline" and my reputation was Good. My Xbox 360 reputation is still 5 starts and so is my forum reputation. I didn't even get to the Needs Work status. It just skipped it entirely. I'm a nice guy and everyone on my friends list will back me up so I don't see why this happened.

My gamer tag is South3rn Ninja

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 20 Applies to:
Answer

Hey there GC Charisma,

For more information on how the reputation system works on Xbox Live, please take a look at the enforcement website. You'll find more details and steps to improve that reputation. Xbox Live Reputation System If you do have any suggestions to improve the Reputation system. We welcome your feedback HERE.

Also, if you do have any other support related issues, please feel free to create a new thread in the appropriate forum so the community can provide support specific to your situation as this thread is quite old. Please see the Forums Guidelines for additional information.

Thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.