FRIENDS(CANT CONNECT TO PLAY THEM)

EVERYTIME I GET A REQUEST TO PLAY  MY  "FRIENDS" IT WONT CONNECT. IT'LL SAY PLAYER LEFT BUT THEY DIDNT SHOW IT UP YET.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

This could be because your NAT type is on strict. Try to go to setting>network>>test connection. Test and see if your connection working properly as many people are having issues with NAT types lately. This may also be on your friend's side on the connection and not yours so I suggest looking into it as well. If you NAT type is on strict, then search the support section and you'll find plenty of ways to try and fix that. If none of those methods work, then hopefully a support person on here will answer with a better solution. Good luck :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

thank you doubtingTea1 yeah it could be your nat setting they do attend to block you from playing with with your friend

Sorry this didn't help.

Rightfully uttered Doubting Tea1. Nat error is the main cause of this kind of problem. And in times, that the basic troubleshooting steps cannot resolve the issue please guys relax! As the Internet Service Provider could be the last option to help us configure our router and modem NAT configuration.

Sorry this didn't help.