Friends XBOX LIVE account hacked?

I keep receiving messages from shreddin354 (which I know in real life) and the person keeps saying he has hacked his account and he is going to start charging items with his credit card. I called the 1-800 number and it was a WASTE OF TIME! They don't me to post on the forums which makes 0 sense to me. Thanks for the help in advance.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Happy to help. If he can still log into his account, have him change his login details. This will keep whoever got into his account from getting back in and should resolve the need for the Unauthorized access claim.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Your friend will need to call support at 800-4MY-XBOX and open an unauthorized access investigation. Support most likely directed you here because the account does not belong to you. Anyway, his account will be frozen while the investigation takes place, and he should be able to gain back full access to his account once it is complete.

Sorry this didn't help.

Thanks for the help. I was just going to give them his account name and let thme investigate but I will try and get a hold of them outside of XBOX live.

Sorry this didn't help.