Friends Xbox Live Account got corrupted

I'm hoping someone can help out my friend. About a few years ago he fell for the "I'll give you Recon Armor". I was in the part and WARNED him telling him that this was a scam. He fell for it and lost his account. The next day he got his account back from calling MS. He got his account back, but he never could recover his account again. He does not know his e-mail but he does know his password. Today he was going over to my house and I suggested that he should bring his account (by copying it to a USB) so we could both get some achievements from playing Rock Band. Once he was at my house he put in his USB only to find out that his account had been corrupted. He went back home he did not have the account on his Xbox it was GONE. If there is anyway for him to get it back please help. Thanks.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

The only way for him to get his account back is if he remembers the e-mail address associated with it. He could try calling support and answering a slew of questions to verify he is the account holder but it is not certain that they will tell him what he needs to know.

Once an account is corrupt the only recourse is to delete it and recover it back.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.