Friends Xbox account.

I have a friend I regularly play co-op with on Xbox Live that is having all manner of issues with his account and can no longer sign on to his Xbox console. I am trying to find someone, somewhere that can be helpful to his plight, and not just say there is nothing to be done. He has had this account for many years now and here in lays the root of the problem. He has some months left on his gold status, that if he starts a new gamertag will be wasted, not to mention the gamerscore and achievements we have long toiled over together. He has been met with very little real help and constant 'there is nothing to be done' replies from support.

Firstly, the credit card with which he created the account is of course no longer valid and he has no idea what the very old number was. What normal person would ?

Secondly, the email address with which he originally created the account is no longer valid as the domain of old email address ie: hotmail.com no longer exists. It was a personal domain that has long been dead.

I have pointed him at https://account.live.com/acsr but I fear he has already been down this path and finds himself out of options. I need a real person that I can point him to, with real options given the above 2 circumstances. Not just support.microsoft.com, that will not do. I find it impossible to believe that at his point, it is not possible for him to recover access to his long standing account.

Can some kind soul from Microsoft please message me directly so that I can refer him to you personally and start a correspondence to get this resolved once and for all. It will need to be an email address to start, or an ext number at Microsoft or something that can at least he can refer to directly.

Many thanks, Regards Fin.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Never mind, he has found an actual person to talk to about this issue. Whether it solves the problem or not we shall see.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.