Friends list stuck for 2 days, will not update. Have to see who online through my phone

Hella frustrating here. My friends list has been stuck with the same people online since Thursday and it will not change. Have done a hard reset and everything. It just will not update with who is online. Still stuck on the 7 people it was showing 2 days ago. I have to look to see who is online via the app on my phone. Extremely aggraviting here. Also without having to go into the app on my computer is there anyway you can see who is in a party on the new dashboard? For the life of me I can't figure that one out. One the old dashboard you could see who is in a party before you joined, on the new dashboard I can't figure out how to see unless I go to the computer. The update was cool at 1st but issues like this are starting to take its toll. The friends list thing is beyond frustrating. Thanks

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 197 Applies to:
Answer

Hey there! To minimize confusion because troubleshooting may be different for preview updates than regular versions, you'll want to post this, and everything else preview related in the preview forums (forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx). This will also ensure that the proper team sees your post and can help you out. Also, make sure you look at the list of known issues to see if there is a workaround.

If you haven't already, be sure to report any issues via the preview app on your console, so that all relevant data gets reported to Microsoft.

As of now, you can't see who is in a party, and there are many known issues with chat. You'll want to check out the forum for full details.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.