friends list issue

i was looking for a older post relate to this and found nothing so if i repeated dont flame. i am having a issue where some of my friends appear as "offline" when i know for sure that they are online without appearing offline. i have checked this by looking through a common friend who dosent appear offline to see that same friend appearing online. this has happend for 3 days now and its getting quite annoying. i have tryed deleting my profile and cache 3 time, testing my xbox live connection 2 time (came up with 0 errors), and also restarting my modem router xbox etc. please help me out here. would be much appreciated. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

I had the same problem a few months ago, but was somehow solved by itself after a week or so.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi JBoys. How are you hooked up to the internet buddy? Wireless or Wired? If your wireless then try wired and vice versa. If that has no effect on the problem then if you haven't already it's time to look into forwarding ports and setting up your router for Xbox Live.  You'll find all port forwarding information here - support.xbox.com/.../network-ports-used-xbox-live

Hope that's helped :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.