Friends appear offline?!?! help

On my XB1 console right now it says, "0 friends online". I was just gamin at my bro's house 2 minutes ago just around the block and it said, "4 friends online" including myself. Ive double checked both his and my profiles, and neither of us are appearing offline. We've even deleted and re-added eachother but still, I am not seeing him online.

Can someone plz help me out cause its no fun driven helis and jets on conquest without my gunner man.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 52 Applies to:

I also have same problem.

Still have two accounts under my gamertag.  Connectivity Department can not help me until Accounting Department deletes my old region account completely and when transferred to Accounting Department they say only one region account open every time I ask for help with anything( can not sign in, error codes, update errors, ALL FRIENDS OFFLINE, buying gold online, and many more region related problems)  My xbox live connection speed is sixteen times slower than what it use to be after last region change.

Tried many times by phone and email over the past two years to get my region migration fixed correctly.  Many of my friends have migrated to computer gaming and PS4.  That is why my friends list is so small now.  I may switch soon if I do not get this fixed by 2015-06-17( when my gold expires).

Eagerly awaiting for help,

xxxSCORPIONSxxx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey there xxxSCORPIONSxxx!

I am truly sorry to hear about the issues! I can definitely understand how frustrating this could be. In order to make sure that proper folks can address the issue, you will need to reach out to phone support from our Contact Us page for further assistance. Once again, I am sincerely sorry to hear about the issues and any inconveniences this may have caused. In the future, please go ahead and create a new thread. This way you can receive support specifically tailored to you. Be sure to include the details of the issue as well as any troubleshooting steps that you have tried. Thanks in advance!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.