Friends account banned over payment misunderstanding

Dear Xbox live support; My friend Tw1sTeDPaRaDoX was suspended over a payment. He is very confused why he has been suspended. It has been over a year ago that a credit card has been removed from the account and has been using prepaid cards. He is has been a big fan of Microsoft and I don't understand (and neither does he) why he was suspended. He would have written it himself but he can't sign in under his account so I ask this question on his behalf. Why was he suspended? What part of the code can he break? Can we please get some clarity on why this has happened. Thank you in advance.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Since he's suspended because of payment issues he would need to call support and talk to billing to find out what's going on.

Usually when it comes to billing suspensions it's because the person bought Live through Xbox and didn't turn off auto-renewal. Then when they try to charge you and can't you accrue a balance that you have to pay off before they will let you back online. He can check https://billing.microsoft.com to see if it shows a balance on his account.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.