Friend Thread

Can we get a sticky for a friend thread? Most of my friends either aren't getting the console or at least not for a while. I'm sure the same is happening to others.

Feel free to send me a request or however it works now. I'll be playing Ghosts, Ryse, Forza, and Dead rising 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

agree , add me kish1975

My gamer tag is attached to a email that does not work so I had to start from scratch because Microsoft said there was nothing that could be done so there goes my 200,000 achievement points . so I am upset with xbox plus now I have no friends since I had to start over and have  no access to my 360. so add me as a friend if you want my new gamer tag is kish1975  and for those wondering my old one was godslayer1975.--------------------xbox live gt ----- kish1975

KSH i accepted your FR ;)

if people wanna add me feel free. Mature gamer in my late 20s. i play to have fun and joke around

right now i'm on Ryse, DR3, BF4, ghosts

getting soon titanfall

Feel free to add me to play some Ghosts.

feel free to add me

same here always happy to accept new friends been on xbox since the original ^^

Add me also. I have Ryse, DR3 & BF4 right now. Plan on grabbing ghosts next week. 36 years old and I do use a mic. I just sent out requests to those above me

Add me if ya want. I am currently playing BF4.

I doubt this thread will ever obtain sticky status. But you can always check here for friends forums.xbox.com/.../134.aspx

Any can add me.