friend requests

Every time i try to send  a friend request it gives me an error message. And they sent me a request but I don't see it and neither of our friend lists are full.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

I don't seem to be getting Friend request any more either, last time I just added the person back and now we're both on each others list. Are you on Xbox One?

[quote user="Dynamic Sausage"]

I don't seem to be getting Friend request any more either, last time I just added the person back and now we're both on each others list. Are you on Xbox One?

[/quote]

And if you're not one Xbox One is the friend you are trying to add on Xbox One?

Friend requests work a bit different on Xbox One, when you add someone they're added to your friends automatically, but for you to be on their friends list they also need to add you, otherwise you'll just be a follower of theirs.

I've not tried adding someone on the One who is just on 360, and I don't know that anyone from the 360 has tried to add me on the One, but I don't know if it'd work crossing over between the systems.

Your 360 friends list is automatically one the One, but if you add someone on the One to have them on your 360 friends list you also need to add them from the 360.

Can't find any other useful info on the internet either about friend request problems, sorry.

I've added my son (he's on new xbox I'm on old 360) on his console I'm on his friend's list but when I look on my console it say's friend request pending?