Friend Request Ruined My Chances

Alright, so, around the beginning of May 2015 or so, I received a friend request from a guy with 10 Gamer-score, and he was playing Grand Theft Auto Five (GTA V). I figured he wanted a buddy to play with or something, so I accepted it. Well, I joined his GTA Online Session and saw he was level 420. I knew instantly that he was a modder because on GTA Online that is usually what the modders change their level to. Then, he started dropping money and I ended up getting about 300k before I left his session. I got offline for a couple of hours and felt worried I would be banned for that 300k, so I contacted Rockstar Support(GTA V Developers) and let them know of the situation. I told them that the guy dropped money, I gave them my GT and R* Social Club Username. After I sent that e-mail, I reported the guy and blocked him. After a couple of hours, the money disappeared from my GTA Online Account, so I was glad that I could play without being worried...that was, until the next morning.

I awoke the next morning to find that my Microsoft Account had been put on a 14-day Suspension for "This account engaged in cheating. This activity may include association with unauthorized account, software, or hardware modifications, intentionally playing with others who have such modifications, attempts to acquire modifications, network manipulation, abuse of the Xbox Live complaint system, or other attempts to gain an unfair competitive advantage in online multiplayer."

I waited out the 2 weeks patiently waiting to get back on my account, no problem, right? Wrong.

Recently, I became interested in becoming an Enforcement United member. I qualify for ALL of the requirements, except for being an Xbox Ambassador, which you must have went 10 Months with NO Enforcement Action on your account. I still have 6 months to go and I really don't want to wait that long.

I've heard of this "Case Review" thing, but for some reason, I can't do it.

If any of you have any advice or help, please feel free to share it with me!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Actually to become an ambassador you can't have any prior enforcement on your account, not just in the past 10 months.

I'm looking at the page right now that says 10 months.

Click Here: enforcement.xbox.com/Home

Click the Orange Hammer

Request A Case Review

Its rare for them to undo any enforcement actions but if your telling the truth then this sounds like one of those rare situations.

Best of luck!