Frequent disconnects from Xbox live

Hello. I seem to be having issues keeping my xbl connection alive. It appears that when a network intensive task is run on the xbox, I get booted off xbox live. What is odd, though, is that I can play online for periods of about 1-2 hours without interruptions, but I get disconnected less than a minute after starting netflix.

I've looked all around the web trying to find a solution with no luck. I hope someone can assist me :)

What Country/State/Province do you live in?  Argentina
Modem brand & model number:  Motorola 5B5100
Router brand & model number:  TP-Link TL-WR740N.  Wireless-N capable, running DD-WRT v24-sp2 standard
If Wireless, are you using a white or black external adapter, or an internal (Xbox 360S) adapter? I am connecting using the black, wireless-N adapter.
Things you have tried: Enabling QoS for the xbl service, DMZ, Port forwarding, restarting the console

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/no/Unknown Yes
Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT No, I have an open NAT
Any Error Codes you encounter: 
Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)?  Fibertel
After you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" press “Y” for "More Info”. In the pop-up that appears, what are the following values, if shown? (If a value below does not appear for you, just leave it blank.)
W: 0000 - 0021
X: 0000 - F001
Y: 20A8 - 4840
Z: 0000 - 0000
ID: FFFF - FFFF
L: 0015 - 10F0
Q: 0015 - 10F1
T: Wireless
D: 200.49.130.44, 200.42.4.207
S: WPA2
C: 11

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

You might want to try a direct modem connection if you have cable. This can tell you whether or not its an issue with the routing tables. If with a direct modem connection it works, I would advise to restore your router to factory defaults and enable upnp only. Sometimes Portforwarding rules if not entered properly or with other NAT routing options enabled can cause fragmentation inside the router. With updates that fix known issues with how NAT and UPnP functions, it can cause routers to have issues. Restoring the router to factory settings will clear out your routing tables.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I have 3 Xboxes around the house and I have had problems keeping connected to XBOX live for the last few weeks.  Everything has been fine until I allowed the most recent updates.  As soon as I update, the console that received the updates has trouble staying connected.  It disconnects from XBOX live then I do the network test and everything checks out then I can connect to Live again. Whatever was in the updates, screwed things up bad.

Sorry this didn't help.

The problem seems to have solved itself. All I did was restart the system a couple more times.

Feel free to close this / whatever is done with solved issues.

Thanks

Sorry this didn't help.