Freind on xbox live is giving me his gt email and passcode which i do not want

Hi jus as we speak i have a xbl freind who made conversation to me if i got sleeping dogs i told him i already got it but it seems that he doesnt unnderstand english properly when i sent him voice messages for him NOT TO BE EXCHANGING HIS INFO OVER XBL BECUASE I HAVE READ THAT XBOX READS THEM OVER AND ITS NOT GOOD TO SHARE INFO BECUASE IT CAN CUASE FOR A BAN TO BE ISSUED OUT AND I DO NOT WANT TO GET BANNED PLEASE HELP WITH THIS WHAT ARE MY OPTIONS TO KEEP ME SAFE I ALREAFY TOLD THE PERSON NOT TO BE DOING SO CAZ HE WILL GET BANNED AN LOOKS LIKE HE IS CHALLENGING XBOX AND HE WENT AHEAD AND SENT ME HIS EMAIL AND PASSWORD TO HIS GAMERTAG PLEASE I DONT WANNA GET BANNED BECUASE OF THIS PERSONS FOOLISHNESS! HELP :(

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

If your friend does not stop trying to give you his account information, I'm afraid you would have to block your friend, as what you said is true. I would suggest deleting the messages and, as I said, blocking him. If he's decided to try and "challenge" Xbox as you said, you don't have many other options. Good luck!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks i am going to unfreind him

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.