I'm having a very odd problem with my 360.
Whenever it is connected to any network within 30 minutes, regardless of if it's being played, sitting idle or downloading updates will freeze to the point it needs to be rebooted.
Here's what I've figured out so far (I work IT so I'm fairly good with stuff like this:
1. Happens regardless of wired or wireless connection
2. Happens on multiple networks
3. X-box can be played for at least 12 hours straight when not on network (meaning it's not heat related as far as I can tell)
4. downloads resume after rebooting and reconnecting, and I do eventually get all patches, downloaded games, etc.
Here's what I've tried to fix it:
1. replaced router
2. replaced (dsl) modem
2. switched off every other device on the network to prevent interference
3. tried other networks
I'm at a loss as to what else I can do, any help?