Free to view box to Xbox One question.

Hi Guys,  I am looking for an answer to a quick question about about a free view box. I understand that I could hook up my Sky box and watch sky through the Xbox One. As I have Sky in my living room  and have it on the 360 app in my room I do not want to move the sky box into my room. However I do have a satellite connection that allows me to get free to view channels in my room. My question is does free to view satellite boxes work on the xbox one as well? Here is the box I am thinking of getting Link . PS Sorry if this has been asked before and thanks for your answers in advance. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

It has a hdmi out so it should work just fine.

It should work with hdmi out....not sure if it is supported with channel lineups/overlay....but the audio/video should go through the xbox one just fine with hdmi.

Okay thanks guys. I'm hoping it will have channel line up because if I used it through the TV the line-ups will come up and tell me what's on next.  

Like Burnin said, it should work to get audio/video through, but I don't think you'll have the OneGuide unless it's a supported provider.