free live gold, wish thinking.

Just want to drop my 2 cents.

I was so happy when i was told i could use my xbox for netflix, only to find out i have to have live gold to use it..

so now i am selling my xbox, because that F sucks. i dont use my xbox online much so why would i pay for a service i hardly would use, so rather sell this crap ..

and then buy a apple tv or some other stuff that can stream for "free"

So have to be honest Microsoft, your one money eating B.... 

maybe i should just trade it for a ps3, they let you stream it for free .

Just a bit of my steam getting out.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Well if you can not have a civil conversation without the use of curse words then I fear that no one will take your thoughts grandiosely.

ooh sorry mr perfect.. so you have never cursed and been frustrated about something ?

i just find it real annoying that i spent mony on a gadget and all i feel is they want even more.

and as i said it was just a bit steam comming out because i was so unhappy that i couldnt use it for what i really wanted.

anyhow i dont need people to comment this, was just to blow off steam.

Fair enough, but if you do want to discuss, or see what others say, there are existing threads about this in the wishlist/feedback forums.

Cursing in an online forum is a lot easier to censor yourself. Also you are about 10 years late on complaining about the price. Not to mention you should of done research before your purchase.

well at the time i bought the xbox we didnt have netflix, so kinda hard to know....

You can buy a standalone roku unit with free memberships.

That is netflix membership/

[quote user="Zanlea"]

well at the time i bought the xbox we didnt have netflix, so kinda hard to know....

[/quote]

But netflix on the Xbox has been available for over 4 years. When you bought the Xbox you had to have known there was a charge for online services, correct?

To quote Vader: "Your lack of research is disturbing."

[quote user="Zanlea"]

Just want to drop my 2 cents.

I was so happy when i was told i could use my xbox for netflix, only to find out i have to have live gold to use it..

so now i am selling my xbox, because that F sucks. i dont use my xbox online much so why would i pay for a service i hardly would use, so rather sell this crap ..

and then buy a apple tv or some other stuff that can stream for "free"

So have to be honest Microsoft, your one money eating B.... 

maybe i should just trade it for a ps3, they let you stream it for free .

Just a bit of my steam getting out.

[/quote]

Wah Wah cry a little more please and don't let the door hit you on the way out 

Just a suggestion but why don't you call xbox customer support or write a letter to Microsoft. No point venting your problem here.