free Halo download

I purchased an Xbox One about a month ago. My understanding was that I was supposed to be able to download halo for free. But, all that I could see to do was to look in the Xbox Store. I searched for Halo free and found Halo Nightfall, but it costs $14.99.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

A card with a downloadable game code should be in the box with the other Xbox One documentation. All digital games that come with console are like this. Was the Console open when you bought it? Or was it sealed. If opened by the retailer get in contact with them. If it was still factory sealed give xbox support a call.

I searched for Halo free and found Halo Nightfall, but it costs $14.99.

-

-

-

LOL on so many levels.......   go to Netflix and watch Forward unto Dawn for free ...   ($8/month)...

You've been searching for a month? This post confuses me... not that that's really hard to do. lol

* Yes, Goth Vampirella used the double "that" again.

Halo: The Master Chief Collection is included with some Xbox One consoles. Does the outside of the box that your Xbox One came with show a picture of the cover art of the MCC? If so, there should be a code in there somewhere for a digital download of the game.