FREE Gears of War 3 MP skin: Griffin

Just "Like" the Gears 3 Facebook page to get your 25 digit XBL redeem code for a new character skin: Aaron Griffin!

http://on.fb.me/rrvsyh

Thanks to Linko64 for the shout on Twitter!

[view:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFtTxz_YcEk]

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Thanks for reminding me for this.

I tried to post this earlier from my iPhone, but it wouldn't let me add any text in the text box.

Got it, thanks :D

Thanks for pointing this out, added to my download queue.

Nice find Mr Giffard.....very smooth use of Facebook, all done and code recieved in under ten secs!

I had visions of the dude from Family Guy running around for some reason. Not liking the changes to Horde though, seems more like a Tower Defence game now.

[quote user="voteDC"]

I had visions of the dude from Family Guy running around for some reason. Not liking the changes to Horde though, seems more like a Tower Defence game now.

[/quote]

I actually quite like the new additions.

To be honest, mostly everyone who played horde, camped in one spot and built a base or something with the grenades and shields.

Good find, just got my code.

Cheers for that; don't have FB anymore but got the wee lad to login for me!

EDIT: That video looks great....not long to go now!!!

[quote user="SONIC SCREAM 07"]

I actually quite like the new additions.

To be honest, mostly everyone who played horde, camped in one spot and built a base or something with the grenades and shields.

[/quote]What was good about Horde 1.0 is that it could be played on your own or in split-screen and you could do quite well.

Horde 2.0 looks as if it is going to require a full team in order for you to stand a chance because you are all going to need to run around setting up the defences.

Of course we'll have to wait and see how it plays out in the full game but to me it doesn't look promising.

You will still be able to play classic horde aswell it is not like they are going to terminate it.