free game by mistake moderators please fix thanks

Hi all I want to report that there is an error in the Russian bazaar xbox, the angry birds Trylogy this free for the mistake, the game costs 30, not free, Mr. Moderator please fix the error. Thanks to All

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

is that true if you download a free game wich isnt normally for free you can get a Ban on your account or console ?

If yes and happened in the past - are there people around here who got "unbanned" again for those things ?

Would like to know just cause of learning how MS work with the Users...

I don't see how MS could ban someone for downloading a free game if the person did nothing weird to make the game free. Abusing the system to make a game free somehow rightfully would deserve a ban, but if MS has made a mistake and there's a free game, how do you kow if it was a mistake to begin with?

^

MS have been banning the consoles of users who have taken advantage of these regional mistakes which are the own fault of MS, quite pathetic to be honest.

[quote user="GERMIN4T0R"]

^

MS have been banning the consoles of users who have taken advantage of these regional mistakes which are the own fault of MS, quite pathetic to be honest.

[/quote]

No they haven`t

you won`t get banned for the type of error the OP is highlighting,thats just a marketplace error.

The people getting banned are going out of their way to take from the marketplace items that they are not entitled to, due to the region lock.

never understand that region lock....

sometimes it seems to me like we all live in China where other people have to tell what we might allowed to do and what not...

strange things happen although we have democracy man....

not good

[quote user="Jack Fuu"]sometimes it seems to me like we all live in China where other people have to tell what we might allowed to do and what not...[/quote]

Thats exactly the point.

Places like china are given a different game because of their laws,dead rising 2 being an example as its banned in several countries.

Those countries have to get a different game for free,its your country that is free to get whatever microsoft chooses.

Free Games was DeadRising but in our Country it was LostPlanet....i would prefer DR...

And DR is not forbidden in our country, so i didnt understand why they didnt release this game...

anyway...its free....but like you said - MS chooses...that sounds a bit like ChineseDemocracy :-)