Free Avatar Beta

I took part in the recent Beta for Xbox Live and was sent a message today saying I was to receive a free avatar for helping with the Beta however when I when on the website I was instructed to I found the webpage would not load. I automatically assumed my laptop had a problem so I then tried to do it on my smart phone only to have the same problem.

I was hoping someone on here may of already encountered these problems and found a way for the webpage to successfully load.

Thanks

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Samething is happening to me, I'm guessing they don't have the site yet or false url.

The message you received on your Xbox Live Gamertag was no mistake or scam. Whenever Xbox contacts you via Xbox Live, they send messages with an exclusive "Xbox" banner atop said message.

As for the Xbox Live Beta reward, xcl.xbox.com has been down to massive amounts of player log ins. Xbox Live posted on the site that it would be down until August 26, 2013. If you're reading this now, you can head to the site as it is fully up and running.

Hope this helps and thanks for participating in the Beta!

EDIT: If the link above is still providing heavy traffic, try:

xcl.xbox.com/beta

It's no scam, The site is down at the moment and they are aware of the issues everybody is having so be patient and I'm sure there have this problem fixed as soon as possible, when the site is up and running you will be able to redeem your avatar item.

Same thing happened to me, i wonder what the free avatar prop is?

Yeah, maybe phoning is the best thing to do, it is possible it could be a scam but I don't think so.

Yes, you will just have to wait for a few hours, if they have problems they can fix it.

i have had the same problem getting mine to load i think im going to just call them and ask what to do because i cant find anything on it

Yeah this has happened to me as well, I think they are just mugging us off