Fraudulent charges still have not been refunded.

This is more of a complaint than a plea for some one to help at this point in time. The issue started on April 2nd when my account was hacked and charges was made for a large sum of money. Since then my account has been recovered ( thank god. ) The money on the other hand was never processed for a refund nor does anyone on the support team knows whats going on. I get the same old crap story "oh yeah seems there is a problem and the problem is that it has never been processed.. WELP.. here is two numbers, jot that crap down, and maybe we will call you back" It is now.. June the 3rd, and my money has yet to refunded back to my account. I am not happy. A complaint will be filed with the BBB, some one will light a fire under the support teams @@@ or asses to get this straightened out. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 49 Applies to:

This is something your credit card company should've done after you'd told them about the fraudulant charges.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

as stated above after the unauthorized access case was done you should contact your card provider and file fraudulant charges case

which case ms would confirm

but you do need to do it at the card provider

only purchases that can't are the renewal charges which you aggreed to

Sorry this didn't help.

Yeah, about that. I did call my financial institution and reported fraudulent charges. Seeing how it is a debit card and I would deal directly with the bank it would have to be left up to the vendor to refund the money. It seems MS is the one who dropped the ball, not my bank. A level 2 tier tech closed my case stating that " It was up to my bank to cover the charges" Quick question for you guys. How is it the banks responsibility to refund my money when it was the Xbox Live service that originally withdrawn the money? Hmm. That is a staggering question. No.. it is left up to the vendor in this case to refund my money. Thanks for the unhelpful, misinformed, posts.

Sorry this didn't help.

Because your bank was the company that authorised the charges. They're in charge of protecting your dosh from undesireables especially considering there was a I'm guessing out of character charge made to your account and they didn't query it.

Sorry this didn't help.

For refunds, contact phone support. To dispute charges, contact your bank.

Sorry this didn't help.

I have phoned support over the course of these past two months. All I get is "We will call you back" or "Call us back in a week" My money is in limbo and I am not happy. I let the first *** up slide off my shoulder when my account was first hacked and the phone support entered my information wrong and it was never looked at, which took an entire month and a few days. Now i'm getting the 'run arounds' just trying to get my money back. Unacceptable. Each call to the support team is worse than the last call. I believe one tech told me to "hang up and keep calling until I reach the Beaverton Oregon call center" Hang up and keep calling back? Are you serious? Supervisors flat out ignore my requests. I believe one support tech stated "The supervisor is ignoring this problem, I don't know what to tell you" Thanks for providing top-notch customer support.

Sorry this didn't help.

You're really not making sense...  When someone steals my credit card info and uses it, I call my bank and file a fraudulent report and sign a affidavit and get the card replaced, I don't call wall-mart expecting a refund for something I didn't purchase.

As for your last post, sounds like you are getting fail workers, that said, it seems, based on your post, you calling doesn't make it go faster, so your going to have to wait.

Sorry this didn't help.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but you were not 'hacked'. This is not the PSN. You should be more careful with your personal information in the future to avoid these types of situations.

support.xbox.com/.../account-security.aspx

Sorry this didn't help.