Fraud

My console has been banned and I know I have not committed any of the terms of use so please don't direct me to those or the faq. I've had this console for at least 6 years bought new. It's been sent back 3 times for the ROD so they would have caught any mod. I haven't downloaded anything I didn't pay for from the marketplace. There has been no actions taken on MY account on the console by the Enforcement team for disrupting the service or impacting users. Unless you consider my poor internet connection, I hope that's not what caused my ban. And I know I have not attempted to social engineer users, take over Xbox LIVE accounts, or perform other fraudulent activities. If this has occurred it is through fraud and I need to report it to someone.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 13 Applies to:

Microsoft do not un-ban previously banned consoles as they are permanent. They do not ban people's consoles/accounts lightly, they do so after several investigations.

The most common reason for a banned console is modifying it, but there are other reasons such as marketplace theft.

You might want to post in section 14 in order to get an official answer. Although they might just delete your thread and post a link like below as they do not discuss console bans.

Console Ban

You might also want to check out this thread.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I appreciate the copy and paste sonic but that helps me none. How do you report fraud to xbox?

Sorry this didn't help.

yea they dont care i called and said the exact same as you have and they keep giving the standard bull crap about how it is somehow your fault even though you may have not done anything wrong your not giving them enough of your money so they want you to go out and buy one of those brand new xboxes that came out

Sorry this didn't help.

If this is 100% accurate why can they not set up an automated message explaining the details of what has happened with each xbox.

Sorry this didn't help.

Fix: Report Microsoft and Xbox to the BBB, and switch to PS3. Exactly what I'll do when I get MY TWO HUNDRED DOLLERS BACK.

Sorry this didn't help.