Four Oh Dear

So I have to have Gold to watch a crappier quality version of 4oD on the console when I can watch the full unlimited version for free on any pc?

And have to navigate the world's worst dashboard design to get to it?

Not a good start to the year, M$

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

So? You can buy XBL for £1 a month now, please don't tell me you can't afford that.

No one is forcing you to use it what's the problem?

This thread has been made before....it makes sense to have to be gold to access the Media apps, the BBC content will be free...you might not agree, but from a business point of view it makes sense that only Gold Level can use it

Better value for us gold members which is always good. As Cokney Charmer said that it makes sense from a business point of view.

I don't see why you're complaining, you have found a better alternative by watching 4oD on PC, so what's your problem?

I think sometimes think people just want attention, that's why they post crap like this.

[quote user="Strangeotron"]And have to navigate the world's worst dashboard design to get to it?

[/quote]

It's natural for people to fear change.

The dashboard is new and you're uncomfortable with it.

After a bit of time it shall become very familiar to you and you may even start to recognise benefits of the new layout.

Az

Where on earth do you people get Gold for £1 a month? That's less than 15 euro. I'd be willing to pay something like that for a service I use once in a blue moon.

Sometimes M$ offers the deal on the dashboard i recently got 3 months for 6 quid.

Silvers should see dashboards offers for things like month of gold for £1, but it puts you on a autu renewal at the standard £5.99 per month

Well I don't want that. I just want a way to buy a few months for a pittance and leave it at that.