foulplay?

ok so.... i had 1080 MSP

i was watching nexflix all moring...waiting tha arrival of my Foza4

i was planning later to get some more points to get tha forza4 season pass

i saw i had 7080 points...i was like um....huh?  oh yeah me and my dad discussed forza...maby he was nice and got me tha points so i would have enough....but got to many

i called him....he did not do this...this is weird

then while pausing tha shows on netflix and checking my mail on my PC...i was signed out of xboxlive....this was AFTER todays update this moring that was over and done

so i tried to sign back in and got tha you info isnt valid message...tried to sign in a couple more times just in case i maby typed something wrong

couldnt get back on to live

so i googled and searched...saw something on tha same message about  recover your gamertag and change your pass word because chances are some one signed into your account

i did the recover and got back on....and before i could change my password...i was logged back out

went to recover again....it didnt work this time.....some one changing things faster than i could fix it?

so i logged into windows live and xbox live websites and checked my purchase history...im not seeing points purchased...but i saw tha points had dropped to 5160

wile on tha phone with my dad who is talking to his credid card people ....i changed my password again from tha site...got back to live...it hasnt changed back this time....i am think because i changed my pass with my security question this time and no one knows that....though no one knew my passwords either

during this time i was logged in with new pass word...and the MSP went from that 4800 to 0...maby tha transaction didnt go though till then....or some one is still signed in as me?   i did see a message that i was signed in to multiple messangers i think?   i was thinking that was because i was also signed in on my PC as well

we have jobs and work and are busy but we are trying to asap call xbox and back to tha credit card people and fix this

weird how it happend on tha day of a new games release and delivery and an xbox live update....strange all at tha same time this is going on 

anyway    anyone know anything about things like this?  also posting here to go along with whatever reports we may have to give to customer support

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

if your account is comprermised ring support and they will open a investagation

and anything stolen will be returned

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

also now i am seeing in my games achievments i have  FIFA12 added with two new achievments....i do not own this game...i do not play this series of games...and it was not thier earlier

Sorry this didn't help.

well if they are or were on your account and were buying points they most likely started playing there games all you can do is ring phone support and tell them the account will be locked

remember to have good security on your computor or laptop

never give out your info ever

and have a strong security question example

what is your mothers maiden name ?

you put your a game name or something randomly awsome and cool

Sorry this didn't help.

locked? uh...whats that mean cause i dont wanna lose being able to play my games...use my accounts or my other services like netflix...i pay for those...missing time to me = not getting what im paying for and getting my money for tha time lost back

also yeah thats how i seem to have fixed this so far was securtity question....and we will be calling when we have time when work is done....i hate having to wait till hours after an event to call about it though

and i never give out my info or anything  ever ever ever ever ever ever

also thanks for responses

Sorry this didn't help.

well if they have the account it locks it so no one can play it i may have this wrong but if you can use it but have lost stuff or they spent stuff money or msp on your account ring them and say you have the account back say what was spent or stolen and they will not lock it if you have the account and they will return all of your points or money transaction

if this awnserd your question to avoid confusion verify my awnser as the awsner if you have any other questions ask away

Sorry this didn't help.

Here's how it works -

You phone up and get an unauthorised access investigation opened.

Your account is then locked off rendering it unusable while they investigate

I believe you get refunded for anything bought while the account wasn't in your possession. Not entirely sure what the ruling is regarding loss of Live time although I'd imagine they'd reimburse you for that too.

Netflix you can still use on your PC or internet enabled telly so you likely won't be reimbursed for that.

Sorry this didn't help.

that is correct

he has it all sumed up

Sorry this didn't help.

You get everything back UNLESS they migrated your account to another country.  In that case you lose everything you bought on that account and your gamerscore until Microsoft finds a way to migrate accounts back.  There is no specific time frame for this I hope your account wasn't migrated away it is a horrible experience.

Sorry this didn't help.

so because some one else messed with my account....i will be unable to use it for some undisclosed ammount fo time?

well im not calling them!!!!

thats just insane!!!!   i just got this new game!!!! what kinda lame mess is that!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Sorry this didn't help.