Forza Motorsports 3, Stig's Garage Glitch

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Haha and we've got hit by a forum glitch. :P

Wooooooot !! I have stigs garage, Whats the glitch, I have not noticed one. OXF=FAIL

Some say that he thinks the forums are powered by coal and that he thinks Mr Pointyhead is a blithering idiot, all we know is he's not the Stig but he is the Stig's forum moderator cousin!

Damn it! Haha. I'll have to explain again [:P]

I was browsing my hard drive one day and entered the Forza 3 file. I noticed I had the Stig's Garage DLC and I hadn't bought the complete edition? I then went onto Forza 3 and had a look at the cars. One of the cars from the DLC was there but it had a padlock sign on it. I selected it and a download menu came up for the DLC. The DLC cost -1 MS Point?! I tried to download it but it then said I had insufficient funds and it would cost 493672856....ect.?! WHAT?

Very weird. Anyone know if this would be here because of an update and why would it be there?

the stigs garage comes with the ultimate collection mate, Is that what you have? Thats very weird Indeed and have no answer to that!!

It's not that it bothers me I just thought it was weird. Will probably pick up an ultimate collection DLC use the code and then sell the game to a friend. I won't scam him though as I will have told him the code was used. The rest of the DLC is on a disc I think.

some say , stig creates all the  blank posts on xbox.com

[quote user="Scozz117"]

It's not that it bothers me I just thought it was weird. Will probably pick up an ultimate collection DLC use the code and then sell the game to a friend. I won't scam him though as I will have told him the code was used. The rest of the DLC is on a disc I think.

[/quote] If I remember correctly you are correct, All the DLC Is on disc 2 except the stigs garage, Topgear video and a stig theme ( which Is cool )

Sorry to hijack this thread but I'd like to know something.

I have the normal discs.

Would it be OK if I delete all of the normal disc 2 DLC, then install the Ultimate disc 2, and then use my normal disc 1 to run the game?

[quote user="SONIC SCREAM 07"]

Sorry to hijack this thread but I'd like to know something.

I have the normal discs.

Would it be OK if I delete all of the normal disc 2 DLC, then install the Ultimate disc 2, and then use my normal disc 1 to run the game?

[/quote]No mate, You have to use disc one that came with the Ultimate collection.