Forza Motorsport 5 Limited Edition Day One Version

Will the  Forza Motorsport 5 Limited Edition Day One Version be available for download on Xbox live?  I know GameStop has it for $79.99 but is out of stock.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Yes, you have 2 weeks from launch to get it with the day one bonuses. Same goes for all other games. I've got it queued for download at the moment. AU $79.84

Right now, there's nothing showing up on the Store for the limited edition as download, but on Smartglass, there's a listing for a digital deluxe edition which includes everything the LE disc version has.

..Are these games available for purchase in US stores like WalMart currently? Or do I need to wait until midnight/tomorrow?

Forza 5 disc releases midnight.

Iv paid for mone from game LE U get loads of extra cars plus day one cars a VIP

offtopic, anyone know how to get to the forza 5 forum on this site? or any other xbox one game?

Can't wait to download Forza  5 limited edition!!!!

Ive pre ordered forza 5 with my xbox one order, as I didn't want to risk a million people on xbox live all trying to download on the first day!

Wanted to get the disc but the game stop didn't have the limited edition in stock

I've read on the Forza Forum about the Digital Deluxe Edition (basically the Limited Collectors Edition but digital), but can't find it on the store or the new Smartglass App...

Console should be delivered this morning so hopefully its on the dashboard, anyone from the UK confirm this? Ta!