Forza Horizon Aussies

Hey everyone, I just finished Forza Horizon and I'm finding it to be a great game. Not overwhelming compared to the previous games with hundreds of races to complete. This one was just the right length for me to want to continue playing it online, and guess what, I'm already the highest level I've ever been online in a Forza game! Who else thinks this new direction is a good choice from Turn 10? I hope to see a sequel each year in different environments each time as the Horizon festival moves around the world. I don't want the traditional Forza format to disappear completely though, I think a full fledged Forza every three years or so is more than enough.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I reckon its an awesome game but remember it is a spinoff and not a replacement for Forza Motorsports.

I would predict a Forza game every 12 months with Horizon and Motorsports alternating.

Too many people (in my opinion) on the official forums are saying it sucks compared to FM4 but it was never meant to be an FM4 type game. Its meant to be more pick up n play and a little more easy going (although still taking itself a little more seriously than NFS games).

I reckon its an awesome start to a new spinoff game series.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Oh yeah rotating like with the COD series... that would work well. I was talking with someone at work about it and they thought it was a sim... I think the marketing for Horizon has been pretty poor, they could have done some sweet ads for it showing off the festival and sights and sounds of the game.

Sorry this didn't help.

Yeah they didnt communicate to the non-hardcore that it was more of an arcade style racer that was just built on fun. Personally I like the closed circuit sim racing of motorsport better but for what this game sets out to achieve, it succeeds. Definitely a fun game.

Sorry this didn't help.