Forza 4 Question

Just a quicky :

When you import your Forza 3 data, what does it do? Does it give you every car you owned in Forza 3, or what?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 11 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

No, there is a list on their website that tells you which cars you will get depending on your driver level in Forza 3. You also get a select few of the VIP cars. Also if you were a VIP on Forza 3, when you import your save you will unlock the Unicorn achievement.

I think I'm driver level 50, or whatever was max.

Sweet, with regards to this part :

8 Free cars if you are Level 50 in Forza Motorsport 3 and import the save file in Forza Motorsport 4. Additionally if you have these cars in your Forza Motorsport 3 garage, they will be transferred to Forza Motorsport 4.

1. 2007 Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera
  2. 2007 Ferrari 430 Scuderia
  3. 2009 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1
  4. 1969 Chevrolet Camaro SS Coupe
  5. 2002 Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type-A
  6. 2006 Subaru Impreza S204
  7. 2010 Ferrari 458 Italia
  8. 2010 Lexus LF-A
  9. 1981 Delorean DMC-12

Read more: http://segmentnext.com/2011/10/12/how-to-import-forza-motorsport-3-cars-in-forza-motorsport-4/#ixzz1alsL60Hq

Are those the free cars for hitting level 50? If not, I'll pop on F3 and make sure I own them all already.

Nice, I was wondering this also. Another Q I have, and I may as well put it here - did anybody enter the preorder incentive for Forza 4? What were we supposed to get from that?

Just went on Forza 3 and bought all I could, had to get some off the AH, but some of them are very rare.

IF your a VIP on Forza 3 you can pretty much buy them for the store.

You can't buy the Unicorn cars though. Numbers 4-9 are all unicorn cars on Forza 3.

Pretty sure I read that numbers 1 and 2 work?

@ Lavindathar

Sorry m8 but you are incorrect, there are only 3 unicorn cars in FM3 and they are numbers 4 - 6.

@Naffry

You are correct, cars 1 and 2 are unicorns in FM4, if you have bought these in FM3 and have them in your FM3 garage when you transfer your profile to FM4 it will unlock the unicorn hunter achievement