Forza 4 problem

Hi all, I have been playing forza 4 and came across a problem.

Today i turned on my xbox and popped in forza and went to the auction house, I had a lancia for sale for 50000 credits.

It sold but when i clicked to recieve my credits it gave me 999,999,999 credits. I dont know how or why i recieved that many credits but i dont want them.

Is this a common problem or should i contact Turn 10?

This has ruined my forza 4 experience, Any help would be great.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 19 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

yes very common,you will get banned by turn 10 if you are not careful.

send them an email and explain what happened or visit forza.net to see what others are saying about it.

banned? i hope thats not the case as i have done nothing wrong. thanks for the help i will fire off an email right now.

they have banned a lot of people,some have been overturned.

this is a credit mod freely available online but somehow its been turned around to affect those selling cars.

turn 10 don`t seem to be dealing with it very well.

Give all the money away to people before they kick your door in!

Contact Turn 10 about this problem.

Just had a look on forzamotorsport.net.

Seems it has got quite a few people, But no official response.

I wont be using forza again until this is addressed :(

[quote user="Unstable Inmate"]

Just had a look on forzamotorsport.net.

Seems it has got quite a few people, But no official response.

I wont be using forza again until this is addressed :(

[/quote]

http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/forums/thread/4916685.aspx

Is that the thread you saw mate?

I've seen a few moderators on the Turn 10 forums say to just keep playing as normal but don't spend any credits that you have not earnt yourself! There should be an official reply to this from Turn 10 early this week.

I hope Turn 10's response to the issue won't involve banning people. If you found yourself with that 999,999,999CR, you could hardly be blamed for going and blowing it on a few of the achievement cars. It wasn't anyone's fault as far as I'm aware, but hopefully Turn 10 have some way to prevent the money going into the Forza economy, or it could *** up Forza 4.

I think the Forza economy has been messed up from day 1 tbh, some of the money the cars are going for is crazy and I'm not just talking about unicorns.

I think the only way to get some of the expensive cars now is to grind and buy from dealers or get some of those nice tokens that they introduced this time to make M$ lots of money, hmmmmm I wonder why they haven't rushed to fix the glitch yet...........

[quote user="marknally"]

I think the Forza economy has been messed up from day 1 tbh, some of the money the cars are going for is crazy and I'm not just talking about unicorns.

I think the only way to get some of the expensive cars now is to grind and buy from dealers or get some of those nice tokens that they introduced this time to make M$ lots of money, hmmmmm I wonder why they haven't rushed to fix the glitch yet...........

[/quote]

I'm wondering if they can fix this current problem at all.

I mean do the servers keep a record of everyones credits? If not how can they apply an update to get rid of these extra credits that alot of people are getting? I've seen a few people on the forums say the only way Turn 10 could resolve this is by doing an update for EVERYONE and reset your credits to '0' I'd be pretty peeved if they do this as apart from the cars I've already purchased which is ALOT I have just under 8 million credits at the moment!

Or do they just fix the problem so it doesn't happen anymore and let people keep the credits which will mess up the Forza Economy ( If you can call it that lol ) even more but then what about people that have cheated using the credit glitch that has been doing the rounds over the last week? how do Turn 10 know who's guilty and who's not, more innocents getting banned? lol

I love this game to bits but once again a big title that is fastly 'online wise' becoming yet another joke.